If you are searching for a reliable Oviedo Pool Re-Screening company, search no further. Re-screening is one of our specialties.
After time, Florida’s heat and severe storms will cause your screens to become brittle, loose or just come out completely. If you are noticing a lot of this, it may be time to rescreen your enclosure.
A typical rescreen will take two full days – we try to make sure you have minimum down time by the pool!
Oviedo Rescreening Includes:
· Most importantly, we only use fresh Phifer screen materials and products. We want to make sure our customers are getting the strongest and most durable materials made.
· All old materials will be removed and disposed of.
· We screen each panel individually which means if one panel comes out down the road you are only replacing that one. We do not sheet-roll the whole row as one piece of screen. That is the way some handy-men, and other want-to-be screen guys with no experience do it.
That is not how we do it at all.
· We will replace the pool screen door’s hardware and bug sweeps.
· To ensure the safety of your enclosure, we will also check and tighten all safety cables.
So if you are tired of looking at torn or hanging screens, give us a call today and Oviedo Pool Screen Repair will have your pool cage looking new again!